Combination of methodologies in the improvement of physical appearance. From cosmetological treatments and manual therapies or using the latest technology on body caring.
1. BODY PEELING
A body peel consists in completely eliminating the impurities in the epidermis, with the purpose of helping the skin to generate new skin, with this treatment toxins are eliminated and the skin is kept bright and fresh.
This treatment is extremely effective, a little painful but you will have a beautiful and rejuvenated skin.
2. BODY DERMAPEN
Treatment to strengthen, improve and rejuvenate the skin effectively and quickly. Getting a absorption of 90% of active ingredients.
Dermapen in body treatments is intended to overcome:
- Stretch marks
- Post-surgical and post-acne scars
- In anti-fall hair treatments
3. BODY DERMARROLLER
At body level we use the device in order to facilitate the absoption of active ingredients in the deepest layers, thus toning the skin and giving it greater elasticity without causing damage.
The advantages of this minimally invasive technique are the following:
- Growth factors are released
- The production of collagen and elastin is activated
- The regeneration of the cells is stimulated
With the dermarroller we can treat:
- Stretch marks
The cast-therapy (yesoterapia) will help to lose weight and body volume quickly. In a few sessions, the muscles are toned and bodily problems such as cellulite, stretch marks or flaccidity are attenuated.
During the treatment, you need to remain wrapped in lipolytic plaster bandages composed of different natural concentrates that conserve and increase body heat, enhancing the reductive and regenerative action of the active principles.
As the name suggests, cast-therapy is a practice based on plaster cast in which the part of the body (thighs, abdomen, forearms …) that you want to model is wrapped. It has its origin in ancient Egypt, but it has not been until a few years ago when it was used in aesthetics, at which time its benefits of drainage, remodeling and toning were discovered.
5. INFRARED HEATING PAD
The intelligent technology of the infrared heating pad allows to control different temperatures and timing according to each person. The direct heat emitted by the infrared is irradiated as safe thermal energy and allows a smooth relaxation of the muscles and controlled sweating.
Infrared radiation helps to:
- Weight loss: Burns 600 calories in 30 minutes approx.
- Reverses aging process.
- Improves the skin and cleans impurities.
- Increases blood circulation and activates metabolism.
- Reduces muscle spasms.
- Reduces swelling and inflammation, improving lymphatic flow.
- Reduces toxins and harmful metals such as sodium, sulfuric acid, cholesterol, lead, mercury, nickel and cadmium by sweating.
- Promotes the adhesion and osmosis of water molecules through the cell membrane.
- It attracts calcium ions to the cell membrane.
6. VITAMIN BATH
Restores health and beauty. The body’s vitamin therapy effectively delivers vitamins, minerals and amino acids to the skin with 100% absorption.
Combination of science and art, which focuses on enhancing the rehydration of your body thus maximizing the healing capacity.